Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 16, 2013
The Quintessential Fall Leaf - 
All the cool kids seem to be taking pictures of the perfect fall leaf, but that's not why I took this photo. Charlie spotted this quintessential fall leaf on our sunroof as we were heading off to school.  I love that he too, sees beauty in the everyday.  
47/365


October 17, 2013.
Lines of Light  -
"For me, a landscape does not exist in its own right, since its appearance changes at every moment; but the surrounding atmosphere brings it to life - the light and the air which vary continually.  For me, it is only the surrounding atmosphere which gives subjects their true value."  ~ Claude Monet
48/365


October 18, 2013.
Good Morning -
The light shining in my room this morning made me smile and feel ready to tackle the day ahead.  
49/365


October 19, 2013.
Sold! -
I shouldn't have been so emotionally invested in the cake I decorated at the bakery, but I was.
50/365


October 20, 2013 -
Everybody's Favourite Day of the Year -
Not.  And oh boy, are they going to be pissed when I have to tell them that I'm not happy with the exposure and focus.
51/365


October 21, 2013.
Got Your Goat -
I'm a little bit in love with goats.  Seriously, they are the most friendly and comical animal in the barn. Anyways, my mom knows about my infatuation, and bought me a goat hat.  Here's Charlie doing his best goat impression.  Maaa!
52/365


October 22, 2013.
Nostalgia -
With the first bite, I was sent back in time to sitting at the neighbors chrome kitchen table, eating Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches.
53/365


October 23, 2013.
A Boy and His Cat -
She loves this boy.
54/365


October 24, 2013.
What Remains -
Even though the yard is a disaster, I found beauty in what remains.
55/365

No comments:

Post a Comment