Monday, January 7, 2013

Saturday December 8, 2012.
Enough - 


Sunday December 9, 2012.
Trimming the Tree -
While I was at work, John took Kenzie and Charlie to choose our Christmas tree.  John put the lights on, only to discover that there was one faulty blue light bulb.  I have to give my husband credit for his patience.  He tested every. single. blue. light. - all without one swear word.


Monday December 10, 2012.
Ready or Not - 
The landscape of my home is looking more and more like Christmas.  It's a much needed visual reminder that whether I'm ready or not it will arrive.  


Tuesday December 11, 2012.
Snow Self -


Wednesday December 12, 2012.
12/12/12 Wish -
Around the world people held their breath and made their 12/12/12 wish.  My wish wasn't put into words, or even thoughts.  My wish was more a feeling; a feeling of excitement, of giddy-ness and one of pure joy.


Thursday December 13, 2012.
Move -
Each week, I sit on the other side of the glass and watch.  Charlie loves soccer and is pretty good at it.  I mean, he's not the best player on the team, but he is probably having the most fun.  It's a joy to watch him play.


Friday December 14, 2012.
Birthday Boy - 
Mom was beside herself with joy as she hosted her oldest child's first birthday party.  The cake was ice-cream and it read "Happy 1st Birthday Jon!"


Saturday December 15, 2012.
Dreaming - 
Looking inside of Charlie's toy trailer and dreaming of this summer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment