Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 8, 2012.
New Day - 
The quiet beauty sun's reflection off the snow made me forget, for a moment, that it was just the day before that I stood in this same place with my camera in hand.  And then, I remembered.  I have this picture.  Why do I feel the need to capture it again?  Why bother?  Because it makes me feel happy, and alive. Because with each new sunset there are opportunities.  A chance to make an ordinary day extraordinary.  That's why.  


January 9, 2013 -
Piggy in the Corner -
She's such a sweet funny girl. 



January 10, 2013
January Thaw -
The field that was blanketed in white only a few days ago is, for now, a soggy muddy mess.  It happens every year; The January thaw is a short reprieve from winter's grip, but it is an illusion.  And like a girl watching a magician performing a trick, the January thaw has me feeling both delighted and unsure.  


January 11, 2013 -
Little Gems -
I found these little gems on an otherwise dark and dreary day.


January 12, 2013 -
Morning Dew -


January 13, 2013 -
Anticipation -
I went shopping with Kenzie to buy myself a new pair of warm winter boots.  What I really wanted was a pair of these.  I didn't buy either.


January 14, 2013 -
Finding Beauty -



No comments:

Post a Comment