Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Monday October 22, 2012.
From Where I Stand - I'm working hard at getting my quilt done by my self imposed dead line.  Mom was kind enough to come over and give me a hand with it today.  She pressed, I sewed; it was fun to work along side of her again.  
October 22, 2012
Tuesday October 23, 2012.
Rain Puddle.
It's not the rain that's getting me down, it's the lack of light.
October 23, 2012
Wednesday October 24, 2012.
Looking Up -
My eye was drawn upwards to the repetition and rhythm of the lines.  Looking up, I found security and balance that I would not have found otherwise.
October 24, 2012
Thursday October 25, 2012.
Growing -
While I was watching Charlie do his homework, I realized just how much he had changed.  Sitting there, working hard, he looked more confident, and more aware and so much more grown up then he did just a year ago.
October 25, 2012.
Friday October 26, 2012.
Dewy Leaf -
The rain stopped overnight.  The morning brought with it sunshine and temperatures that were above seasonal highs.  This was the kind of morning that felt full of possibilities.  I was optimistic that the possibilities would be good.
October 26, 2012.
Saturday October 27, 2012.
Helping Hands -
The rain began again sometime during the night.  By morning it was so much more than a steady drizzle: big fat rain dropped down heavily only to be blown sideways by heavy winds.  Today my store hosted a charity barbecue to help raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.  Kenzie and her friend had offered to work the barbecue to earn some volunteer hours.  Those girls sat outside in the rain all day.  They were wet and cold but somehow still managed to smile.  I was so proud of them.  Despite the terrible conditions the store still managed to earn $500 for the foundation.  Thanks for the help girls.
October 27, 2012.
Sunday October 28, 2012.
Waiting for the Light to Change -
If "all changes great changes are preceded by chaos" then I am right where I need to be.
October 28, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment