Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Monday October 16, 2012.
Fabric Rainbows - 
The squares are finally cut.  I'm ready to start putting the pieces back into a whole.  


Tuesday October 17, 2012.
Long Lines at the Bank -
A welcome treat amid the craziness of my day.


Wednesday October 18, 2012.
Golden Keys -
"To see things in the seed, that is genius" Lao Tzu


Thursday October 19, 2012.
The Real Deal -
The second rainbow this week.  This time it was the real deal.


Friday October 20, 2012.
Morning Fog -
I awoke to a blanket of fog.  It felt cozy and strange all at the same time.


Saturday October 21, 2012.
Intuition -
I was up way too early this morning; I sat outside, and worried about things that are out of my control.  Maybe it was intuition, or maybe it was my own negative energy, but my worries came to fruition.  I was glad to crawl into bed at the end of the day.  


Sunday October 22, 2012.
my.whole.world. -
An outtake from our annual family photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment