Friday, July 20, 2012


Wednesday July 11, 2012
Found It!!!
I knew that I had my camera out on July 11th!  I'm not sure why I couldn't find it in my computer last week, but here it is now.  I took this picture of the boys before we went to pick up their sister from work and have our 7/11 slushies.  
110/365

Saturday July 14, 2012.
Blossoms to Apples -
I was thrilled this spring when the neighbors crab apple tree had a bizillion blooms.  Now, I realize that each and every one of those blooms will become an apple.  Not a problem, until they start to fall and we have a bizillion hornets feasting on rotten crab apples.
113/365

Sunday June 15, 2012.
Charlie Toss -
I think that all Dads when at the beach or a pool, throw their kids high into the air, plunging them into the cool water on a hot day.  I'm also pretty sure that all Moms feel a little uneasy watching this father/child ritual.
114/365

Monday July 16, 2012.
The Water Fight -
Crossing off my Summer Bucket List.  On Monday, I spent an hour filling up the water guns and the wading pool with water balloons so that the boys could have their annual water fight.  They had a blast.
115/365

Tuesday July 17, 2012.
Back at It -
I've been spending evenings with my boys in their "boy cave" down in the basement, which has given me time to get back at my knitting.  Finishing this blanket that I started last winter is another item on my Summer Bucket List.
116/365

Wednesday July 18, 2012
Vintage -
I love old.
117/365

Thursday July 19, 2012.
A Walk Around the Garden :: Looking Up
Taken with my iphone, edited in Instagram, I just love how this image turned out.
118/365

Thursday July 19, 2012
A Walk Around the Garden :: Rewards
The strawberry plant that I planted a few years ago hasn't been very fruitful.  So far this year, it has produced   four berries, three of which I stepped on.
118/365 second shot
Friday July 20, 2012.
Summer Days -
Blue skies, wispy clouds, warm sunshine paired with a cool breeze, and it's Friday.  The perfect summer day.  Cheers to Your Weekend Everyone.
119/365

No comments:

Post a Comment