Friday, October 7, 2011

September 30, 2011.
Running For Terry - Tried to get a picture of The Little Man at his school's annual Terry Fox Run, but he wouldn't "pose" for me.  I think I like the action shot better anyway.  Terry would be proud.
191/365
  October 1, 2011.
Sweet Boys - Josh and Sam sharing quiet moment Saturday morning.
192/365
 October 2, 2011.
Curled and Cozy - I joined Picture Fall, an online photography workshop by Tracy Clark.  Today's prompt was to take a picture of the quintessential fall leaf. 
193/365
 October 3, 2011.
Hang On - Today's Picture Fall prompt was a beauty challenge.  We were asked to go looking for beauty beyond the brilliant fall colours.  I shot this vine on my rusty back fence.  The vine is hanging on as if to cling on to summer a little longer.
194/365


  October 4, 2011.
Morning Light - Charlie's Hot Wheel left on the deck's railing reminded me of spring days that we spent here together.
195/365
 October 5, 2011.
BAM - Who's That Girl? - I had my hair done last week, and went a little darker with the colour than I normally do.  I just can't get used to the new shade.  It's been almost a week, and every time I look in the mirror I am shocked.
196/365
 October 5, 2011.
Little Reminders - For today's Picture Fall prompt, we were asked to photograph a word or a phrase, a little reminder of how you want to be living your life.  I choose PLAY.  Remember a couple of weeks ago, when I said we had our last camping trip?  I lied.  The weather is going to be so nice, we decided camp for Thanksgiving.  The one word I want to sum up our weekend is play.
197/365
 October 7, 2011.
Subtleties - I collected all the different shades of red, orange and brown I could find to put together a monochromatic vignette.
198/365

1 comment:

  1. Camping for Thanksgiving ... you guys are SO LUCKY.

    And I love your darker hair, I wish I could pull it off that well!

    ReplyDelete