Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saturday March 24, 2012.
New Year, New Addition - Happy Birthday to Me!  We have a new addition to our family, a birthday present from my awesome husband.  Her name is Kimber Rae and she smells as good as I remember my old dolls smelling.  Her brothers have welcomed her with open arms, but her sister has been less accepting.  I think Kenzie may be a tad jealous of her baby sister.
1/365
 Sunday March 25, 2012.
Get on your bikes and ride -Our lives have been so busy lately, and we are having a tough time carving out couple time.  I was glad that I suggested a bike ride together before dinner. 
2/365
Monday March 26, 2012.
Spring Greens -
3/365
Tuesday March 27, 2012.
A Re-Count -  Charlie bought himself a chocolate bar from the school fundraiser.  He counted the money out of his bank and put it the envelope all by himself.  The only problem was, that we were not sure if he had counted the money right.  He felt indignant about the whole thing, and I don't blame him.  Turns out he had counted correctly.
4/365
Wednesday March 28, 2012.
From the Edge, Looking In -
5/365
Thursday March 29, 2012.
Converging Lines - I love when things all come together.
6/365
Friday March 30, 2012.
Book Report - The Little Man completed his first book report.  He chose one of my favourite books from when I was a kid, and one of his favourites, "The Monster at the End of this Book." 
7/365
Saturday March 31, 2012.
Snow on Forsythia - I knew we were not done with winter, but I wonder if the forsythia was surprised.
8/365
Sunday April 1, 2012.
The View From Here - It's a rainy, dreary day.  A perfect for hanging out in my pj's and catching up on some homework.

9/365


1 comment:

  1. so happy you're doing this again ... love reading about and looking at your amazing photos. xoCheryl

    ReplyDelete