Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer's First Long Weekend

May 21, 2011.
Gramma's Girls: When I think back on my own childhood, some of my sweetest memories are spending time with my Grandma, and my cousins.  Maybe that is why I'm so drawn to this picture of Auntie D. with her grandaughters.  Seeing the girls with their Gramma brought back a flood of memories for me. 
59/365
May 22, 2011.
Flowers for Mom: My Little Man picked me flowers today.  When I looked down at his dirty little face, with flowers in hand, I knew instantly that I wanted to capture the moment.  Those three tiny flowers made my day. 
60/365
May 23, 2011. 
Me Time: Oh, its been a l-o-n-g weekend.  Doing the single mom thing while hubby was working his on-call completely wore me out.  My hat goes off to all the single mommies who do this all the time.
61/365

No comments:

Post a Comment